Creating a New AutoResponder Campaign
TrafficWave.net makes it easy to create a new autoresponder campaign with our Campaign Creation Wizard to walk you through each required step.
Campaign Creation Wizard
The system will walk you through a series of forms that will ask you for information relevant to creating your new AutoResponder Campaign.
The Campaign Wizard will create:
- Campaign Nickname - every Campaign will have it's own unique nickname.
- Signature Tokens - key pieces of data, like your Return Name and E-mail address are collected here to be used in your Letters. See Letter Tokens for more information.
- CAN-SPAM Address - this will be included at the bottom of each message sent from your Campaign.
- Defining your Campaign Data - your Campaign can be customized to collect more data than just Name and Email. See Customizing Campaign Data for more information.
- Create an optional Confirmation Message - you can modify your Confirmation Message at any time. See Customizing Your Campaign Confirmation Message.
|Each of these elements can be changed at any time.|