Adding Images to your Letters
Replacing Image Placeholders
If you are using a pre-made letter template, you will see that they include image "placeholders" to show you how a particular layout can be structured to create a neat, uniform look.
To replace an image placeholder (or any image for that matter...), double click on the image, or right-click on the image and select Image Properties from the pop-up menu.
Add an Image to your letter body
There are several ways to add images to your letter body.
- Drag and drop an image from your desktop into the main editor window where you want the image to appear (size restrictions may apply. see the Image File Manager section below for more info)
- From the text editor tools, place your cursor where you would like an image to appear and select the Image button
- Drag and drop a component that contains an image placeholder into the main editor window
Using Stock Images
To select an image from our stock image galleries, select Browse Server in the Image Properties window top open the image file manager window.
Uploading Your Own Images
Uploading your own images for use in your Campaign letters can be done three ways:
- Drag and drop an image from your desktop into the main editor window
- Use the Upload tab found in the Image Properties window
- Select Browse Server in the Image Properties window to open the image file manager window.
Image File Manager
The Image File Manager gives you access to our entire stock photo library, and also a common storage folder for your own uploaded images. This common folder can hold images for any of your Campaigns.
The Image File Manager also includes some tools for editing cropping, rotating, and resizing your uploaded images.
|Please note that we currently have an upload limit of 80K per image. If your image is larger than this, you will want to optimize it for use on the web before uploading it to TrafficWave.net. There are a number of free or inexpensive programs that will accomplish this for you.|
Wrapping text around an image
If you have inserted your own image into a letter body along with text, you may notice that the text does not properly "flow" around the image. The image properties must be adjusted:
- Open the Image Properties window by double clicking on the image
- Set the Alignment tab to Left or Right, depending on which side you would like text to flow.
- Optionally set the HSpace and VSpace parameters to add some padding around the image (try the value 5)...
Images can be resized in two ways:
- Click on the image to be resized, and drag the handles that appear to resize the image
- Double-click on the image to be resized, and manually adjust the height and width parameters
<seealso> AutoResponder Video Training </seealso>